• Introduction to Produce Safety
• Worker Health, Hygiene, and Training
• Soil Amendments
• Wildlife, Domesticated Animals, and Land Use
• Agricultural Water (Part I: Production Water; Part II: Postharvest Water)
• Postharvest Handling and Sanitation
• How to Develop a Farm Food Safety Plan
Registration has been extended to 2/2!
For cancellations, please email email@example.com. Cancellations made a week or less before the event will not be refunded. Cancellations made prior to a week before the workshop will be issued a full refund. All workshops and courses are subject to cancellation by Food Science and Technology Extension. In this case, full refunds will be issued to all who have paid registration fees. Neither The University of Georgia nor Food Science and Technology Extension are required to reimburse any expenses made by the attendee prior to cancellation except for the registration fee.